Tuesday, December 4, 2012

FB Cookie Swap: 1st Arrival!


I'm participating in the Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap this year! 

In addition to baking cookies and sending them to complete (food-lovin' bloggin') strangers, all participants made a donation to support Cookies for Kid's Cancer in partnership with OXO.

I was really excited to get my first gift of cookies in the mail.   They are lemon slice cookies of awesome - and were packed smartly in this gift wrapped tin, courtesy of Susan at Mercer and Sage

I also got word from one of the bloggers that I sent my cookies to that they arrived safe, sound and delicous.    Caitie posted a picture of them on her blog This Is For You.  

There is nothing like getting treats in the mail.    Hooray for cookie swaps of all kinds!  

1 comment:

bashtree said...

ooooooh those look so good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...